Join us at Magnetic Island Race Week 2018 for either a day or join the crew for the full regatta.
31st August to 5th September 2018
(Lay Day 2nd September)
GREAT FOR LEARNING
As the races are all spinnaker races there’s plenty to do for everyone on board.
The crew is a mix of those who have sailed on Pilgrim for many years, those who are new to Pilgrim and some who are new to sailing.
This mix allows for the sharing of knowledge and skills – we find there’s always something to learn from everyone.
PERFECT WINTER ESCAPE
Magnetic Island is a beautiful place to visit during the winter months with average temperatures in the high 20's and very little rainfall.
Magnetic Island Race Week is a relaxed week of racing and has a great family friendly atmosphere.
Why not invite the whole family and make a holiday of it?
Magnetic Race Week 2018 is Pilgrim Sailing's fourth Magnetic Island Race Week and one of our favourite on the race calendar. Each year the fleet grows and racing becomes more competitive but never loses its relaxed "Maggie" feel.
You can join the crew for one day or the whole regatta. On board there's plenty to do so regardless of your skill level you'll be given the opportunity to get involved hoisting, trimming or grinding!! There will be at least six experienced sailors on board to guide and instruct you throughout the racing (if required).
- Sailing instruction during racing
- Lunches & snacks during racing
- Crew shirt & cap (only for full regatta)
- Accommodation at Peppers Blue on Blue (only available for full regatta)
- Seafood Buffet on Lay Day (only for full regatta)
- Breakfast, dinner and drinks during race week
- Racing from Friday 31st August to Wednesday 5th September (inclusive). Lay Day is Sunday 2nd September.
Day rate - $159pp (includes training and lunch and snacks)
- Full Regatta $995 pp (excludes accommodation) | $1,595 pp (includes accommodation)
- Season crew $500 pp (excludes accommodation) | $1,050 pp (includes accommodation)
For more information on Magnetic Island Race Week check out: www.magneticislandraceweek.com.au