BOOKINGS OPEN JANUARY 2020
Join us at Magnetic Island Race Week 2020 for a week of sailing and frivolity!
Magnetic Race Week 2020 is Pilgrim Sailing's sixth Magnetic Island Race Week. Each year the fleet grows and racing becomes more competitive but never loses its relaxed "Maggie" feel.
You can join the crew. On board there's plenty to do so regardless of your skill level you'll be given the opportunity to get involved hoisting, trimming or grinding!! There will be at least six experienced sailors on board to guide and instruct you throughout the racing (if required).
- Sailing instruction during racing
- Lunches & snacks during racing
- Crew shirt & cap (only for full regatta)
- Accommodation at Peppers Blue on Blue
- Seafood Buffet on Lay Day
- Breakfast, dinner and drinks during race week
- Wednesday 26th August: Arrive on Magnetic Island **
- Thursday 27th August: Crew Training followed by BBQ lunch at one of the bays (subject to crew numbers)
- Friday 28th August - Wednesday 2nd September Racing with Lay Day on Sunday 30th August
- Thursday 3rd September: Depart Magnetic Island
** Please advise us at the time of booking if you will not be able to arrive on Wednesday 26th August.
- Full Regatta $1,695 pp (excludes accommodation) | $2,295 pp (includes accommodation)
- Season crew $950 pp (excludes accommodation) | $1,550 pp (includes accommodation)
For more information on Magnetic Island Race Week check out: www.magneticislandraceweek.com.au
Click to set custom HTML
2018 Highlights Video
2017 Highlights Video
GREAT FOR LEARNING
As the races are all spinnaker races there’s plenty to do for everyone on board.
The crew is a mix of those who have sailed on Pilgrim for many years, those who are new to Pilgrim and some who are new to sailing.
This mix allows for the sharing of knowledge and skills – we find there’s always something to learn from everyone.
PERFECT WINTER ESCAPE
Magnetic Island is a beautiful place to visit during the winter months with average temperatures in the high 20's and very little rainfall.
Magnetic Island Race Week is a relaxed week of racing and has a great family friendly atmosphere.
Why not invite the whole family and make a holiday of it?
There are plenty of activities on the island to keep all ages occupied.